Thursday, October 7, 2010

How to Disable Terminal Server Licensing in Windows 2003/ 2008/ 2012

Your Terminal Server License is valid for 120 days......isn't it irritating.
Let's get rid of it.........
 
(1) Install Terminal Server Licensing in the Windows 2003 /2008 /2012 machine.
(2) Stop Terminal Server Licensing service.
(3) Find TLSLic.edb file in %Systemroot%/System32/LServer/  and rename it as  TLSLic_old.edb (or any name of your choice).
(4) Start Terminal Server Licensing service.
(5) Restart the machine.

You are done :)

3 comments:

  1. I know this if off tορiс but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm аѕsuming haѵing a blοg like yourѕ would сοѕt a pretty pеnny?
    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
    Also visit my weblog :: Homepage des Autors besuchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy, simple yet effective. My nightmare is over, thanks a lot.

    Even better : changed server clock to go 10 year ahead, done the above procedure and back to this year and hope the server (and me) to be both alive when the 2023 arrives ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vladimir...you did it even better way...

      Delete